Thursday, June 14, 2007

Back from Perth

Finally I am back : ) its been a great holiday with my colleague and boss. Each has their partner/soulmate and mine was the little boy Luke (Boss' son) who is only 3 years of age. I have so much fun with him and his '1000 whysss' questions just keep my head rolling and thinking. Good on you son : )

I will keep this short. My most memorable time in Perth was when I ran up to the mountain, facing the big indian ocean, the limitless sky and the earth, making many affirmations to myself in living my life to the max. Having the Universe as my witnesses laterally perks me even more!I can still feel that power within me now when I think about it. Yes, its this moment only! I have so much to share and I will continue on my next blog.

Anyhow, I am grateful for this trip and I am truly happy because I have found something, MYSELF!

1 comment:

Qwer said...

Yo bro! WELCOME TO SINGAPORE...See you soon