Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Surprise 4

I actually had a slight sprained on my back and I thought SinYan lead me to the door area to help me massge or give me something to apply on. She opened the door and standing right in front of me - ADELENE! I walked back as she walked forward. I could not believe or hold on to the surprises anymore. My blood was rushing to my brain like anytime it will explode, nerves and blood vessels seems to be bursting out, heart pumping like 200 beats per minute. Finally I hugged Adelene and tears flow again... I actually hit Adel on her back for LYING TO ME. Sounds hard but its not : ) I Just spoke to her 2 days before my birthday and she said she will be back on 22nd June. There she was, standing in front of me. Goosh..... One of my wish is to have her back on my birthday as I remembered I told her if she could come back to celebrate together with me and the gang : ) She showed up and honored her YES! Thank you sister. I respect that.

The night went well with many many phototakings and catching up with one another. Finally we slept at 4.30am dreaming off with uncountless number of snores from some of the SCG members including my good self. Thank you for the tolerance to those who did not sleep well : ), I promise you there will be more (hahaha).

2 comments:

Jean Hoo said...

Haha.. Next time, I will recorded down the snoring.. In fact, it was a beautiful music. I did enjoyed hearing them to entertain me. Hee

Anonymous said...

Great Sis, next time we will snore clearer and louder. heehee...