Friday, June 8, 2007

Dealer offer.

How blessed again can I be? How can great things happened in a row??? I was being offered to be a dealer with my bank, the team that monitored the US and European market. They are the most important execution desk I should say as they are the only US and European dealers in our bank. Therefore me my goodself was being offered to join them(considering I am only 3 months and inexperience) is a darn great thing that can ever happened! He came over and spoke to me briefly about how he felt about me if I were join their team. Mainly its not about experience but Attitude. I was approached twice by two different team for two different position on two different occassions. Its something they saw in me which they felt I can valued add to their team and clients. I am Honoured! Like Kok Leong shared, they are the two masters that appeared in my life to teach me somethng and that is already one of the most valuable asset I can find in this company. Thank you J. and R.

I am blessed with abundance ofopportunity and the ocean is out there to flow with me. Thank you Universe for sending me the people to work with me towards my dreams and goals. I am GRATEFUL, really GRATEFUL.

1 comment:

Lynn said...

So proud of you manz my brother. You are my hero, always!! I always look up to you and believe in you. Suis suis! Let us do it !! Tan tan family!! Takes!