Wednesday, June 20, 2007

The Beginning

15th June Friday

I was supposed to meet up with Joe, Jean and Lynn for dinner 7.30pm at Newton Circus. A very last minute invitation from my boss, demanding to buy me a drink for my birthday celebration had caused me to delay the dinner appointment as I was not able to reject him. I felt bad then turning my buddies down but they are really 'understanding' : )

A few others could not made it to the initial planned dinner because SinYan was back in JB for 'father's day celebration' (ya right), Kok leong(true case) and Sylvia(haha....) in Taekwondo training, Andi was in work due to internal transfer to other department(ya ya ya...) and they will only join us later at 11.30pm. I TRUSTED THEM and most importantly I TRUSTED JOE! The genuine cases were only 3 - Vasu could not made it due to family commitment, Lilian in wedding dinner and Joseph was in China for business.

The plan was to have dinner together and later checked in to Amara hotel for a mini celebration and also SCG gathering. Actually for me is more on the gathering and birthday is part of the celebration.

I was shocked initally as well when SinYan shared with me they actually booked a room for me. I never thought they would do such a thing and to me that is already one BIG surprise but then I also thought it would be a great idea so that everyone can stayed back till late night without considering any mid-night cab charges.

2 comments:

Joe Lee said...

After your birthday, I had to go Church to ask for forgiveness. Too much lies.

All for you!!

Anonymous said...

I talk to God liao, he say he will forgive you provided you lie more. heehee... Thanks brother!