Sunday, June 3, 2007

........continue What I Feel Like Saying

as my goose bump was developing, it came the next song- 'Remember me this way' and straight away my hand picked up the phone and here comes Adelene. I delicated this song to you because you were the one who introduced me this song. Its so meaningful : ) . We had quite a long chat dun we : ) and certainly I felt our friendship has evolve to another level. Like I said, thank you for your love and support in embarking this journey with me. As for you, I can see that you are going towards the spiritual path and I am sure you will be the next rebirther for Asia. Mark my word Folks, who are reading my blog now, Adelene is going to be Asia Number 1 Art Therapist in her work! While she is still developing herself towards this, you can email her or call her to send your testimonals and build up your relationship with her. By the time she is 'there', I can tell you this, you have to queue from Singapore to KL. Quick quick quick... Speed is the Essence! Good luck Sis!

I am feeling certain and positive now. I can feel the gust of energy rushing through me and the certainty that fills my space to keep me grounded firmly with myself and aligning with the Universe. Goosh, its so immerse present NOW! I have wrote down a few things that I allow myself to 'FEEL' what I want to achieve. I have confidence that all my goals and dreams are going to realise very soon by just taking Actions! My family, tools, mentors, SCGs and Universal Laws are all with me, just apply : )

So many happenings and energy going on NOW...'WOW' factor! (background music - Sing Hallelujah) Great distinction and realization!

Dennis - Unleash the Power within!!! Lets EVOLVE!!! (ending music - What A Feeling!!!) haha...nothing happens by accident!!!

2 comments:

@del said...

Bro, 呈你贵言! Look forward to that day!

Anonymous said...

Sis, you will make it because you have already MADE IT!!! Muacks*