Thursday, June 28, 2007

A cycle repeat

This feeling is intense but more present of awareness than before. The same thing happened to me 5 years ago. I then was young(in thinking), lifeless, visionless, down, spolit, no goal, no life, no nothing! Today I am entirely opposite and yet the cycle repeat. I am more conscious now of what I am going through and at least I acknowledge it. Yes I am sad, damn sad, infact fucking sad or should I say 'ego' is talking - Anger! For things to change 1st I must CHANGE. Yes, change what in me? What do I need to change? The size of the question determines the size of the result! The end result that I WANT to HAVE is achieveable and yet the things I am doing now may not be able to help me to achieve it. Who knows? Too early to say!Anw, lets get back to the first part of the story.

I was very upset when I first heard it. I thought to myself why is all these happening to me? What is wrong and what do I have to learn from it? That pain was a needle that stick to my heart and lasted moment that I will not forget. As the night fell through, I slept and yet the moment I woke up I was sad again. I pulled through till the night and guess what? Another emotion strike with my boss. WOW, holy mother cow. Whats in it for them!!! Two at one go, career and personal relationship and both came down hard on me like thunder and lightning striking me with electrifying velocity.

Then on the other side, I am blessed with friends around me that give me 100% support. They are like the bright sunny vibrant angels that appeared to shone the rain and storm from hurting me. SCG is definitely the ultimate 'die hard' beings and of cos my sister who is always there to be there for me. My other friend that I happened to meet on the road as well. Thank you for sharings and I believe we can build great friendship together.

WIFLS is I will not let this affect me too long and time will help me to heal my confusions of mixed feelings. Whatever the case, I Dennis Tan will shine and soar like an eagle that spread wings beneath my wings and nothing gonna to stop me from going where I want to go. Right now I am in the healing process and I thank Everyone and the great spirit for guiding me through this process. I am grateful and I am blessed. Love will keep me alive : )

Thats WIFLS

@>>---- this rose is for the SCGs. I love you.

3 comments:

@del said...

Yo bro, the process is always hard and harsh. I don't believe in asking one to be strong when in such situation.

Feel the pain, release what you need to release in whatever ways suit you best, acknowledge the reality, then it's time for moving on - which I know you will eventually! :)

Anonymous said...

Sis, I am sad, yes and I want to go through this to the Max. I want to feel it and really immerse into it. I FELT IT!!!! YES!!!

Lynn said...

Takes....


I always believe that every relationship, if it doesn't work out, is a stepping stone towards the ONE. The ONE might wear off though if you don't take good care of it, and will glow if you polish it. Wells.. that's what a i reckon.

Though i pray my last stone is a big big one so i am close. Heehee.. or i will learn taichi and elevate. Hmm..

Takes. Love you bro.