Friday, June 8, 2007

Master Mind Group Formed!

Its been 3 days since I last updated and during this 3 days many dynamic things had happened..

Wednesday 6th June 2007 was the day where a Master Mind group was formed! Its always been my dream to find the right people to form this group and there the Universe answered my manifestations, sending two mighties into my life - Joe and Kok Leong. We had our first meeting held at WHATEVER and that will be the permanent place for our meetings. It a space where we we felt really comfortable and safe in to discuss and shared. We found a cosy corner and sat down brainstorming the topics and discussion that we are going to talk about, how we are going to push each other towards SUCCESS, accountable to each other growth, call it on each other with compassion and love. We had design a 'Methodology' to help us through this process : ) !The meeting lasted about 2 hours and ended with lots of clarity, bonding and energy. We are so excited towards the goals we had set! We proceeded for supper to complete the outing(Kok Leong resisted to eat as he set his goal that involve weight...haha, good luck bro, we will be watching!) Our goals started the moment we seperated and the sms start to flow to accountable for each other. Well done bros!

Dear Brothers, I just want to say I am very happy and grateful to have two of you in my life to form this group. I am committed to two of you in lifting one another to another level and I will always be at my 100% with the group to participate fully and play to win! Lets Do It! I look forward to the next fitness meeting and lets pump to the max! Have a great dynamic life ahead! See you soon.

No comments: