Tuesday, June 19, 2007

My 26th Birthday, 16th June 2007.

Its been 3 days since my birthday on Saturday and till this moment now I am still over whelmed by the things SCG had done for me. I have never ever ever had such a party ever in my entire LIFE! The surprises were heart-pumping, aderaline rushing, high-blood rising, internal organs soften like jelly, every single goose bump arose from every single part of my entire body and heart core melting like a volacno lava. My tears flow like maybe 'Huang He' instead of the well know Bucky 'Hudson River' and I was in state of shock, joy, frozen moment and many many many more emotions. My wish was simple to have the SCGs gathering again after a long time since we last met and also my birthday as a bonus to celebrate. Instead.....well, go to the next blog to read on the SURPRISES these sweetest people had done for me....

No comments: