Monday, June 4, 2007

Master Mind Group

060607 is the day where 3 Masters will gather to form a MASTERMIND group. I am very excited and very happy to have come to this point of my life where I can finally find 2 other brothers to help each other evolve, grow, pertubate and share many many things that their wives (I am Single bro Joe : ) ) and maybe my future wife will not get to know. Our darkest secrets, our feelings, our emotions will all be safe to share in this space between us.....I am very looking foward! Thank you Joe and Kok Leong and I believe this group that we form does not come by accident and I strongly believe there is a purpose for us. What purpose? We will not know. Go with the flow and magic will begin to happen. Lets keep this energy, sygnery, power and faith going. See you Masters on Wednesday!

Yours Truly,
Master Dennis

No comments: