Sunday, June 3, 2007

What I Feel Like Saying.....

What I Feel Like Saying Is...hmm...ok, I will let my fingers do the communication. Firstly, ADELENE.....Ho Sai La!!!! Your answer to my manifestation helps the prayers to the SCGs and of cos the M&Y July participants and Dom Dom! The participants may not know who you are but they will definitely surely want you to be their PD (without shadow of doubt). Dom as usual, would love the rainbow from the log lead by you and lastly - - - -SCGs, dying to see you! Btw SCG (Sweet Crazy Gang) this name is created by you when you were back then in Edmonton, so this round you must be there in person to'Complete' the gang! I look forward to see you my dear sister! Welcome back!

Now...what other feelings....hmm....oh YES! Brother Joe, last night was a heart felt session with you. I told myself I must meet up with you to share my joy and happiness and also to keep the connection going. I do not want to have a lag create. Thank you for the sharings yesterday. I can see you are facing challenges and yet allows this to make you grow and learn. Whatever the case, I am behind you till the end to conquor whatever obstacles you are encountering. Jia You!

Right now I am back to office on a comfortable quiet peaceful Sunday with no disturbance and hectic like the weekdays. So bless to have this lovely LCD screen and computer with me to communicate my feelings into words via typing. This computer has been with me helping hundreds of clients to trade millions of USD/EUR/GBP/CHF and many more other currency, therefore I can feel the 'millionaire' status with them and within myself. I am working towards it as well! Thank you to the clients for your investment and CS for accepting me into your bank, I am grateful!

Words are not able to describe my feelings now towards certain decision I have to make. Sometimes I felt decisions made may affect my environment, the love ones and even friends. But at the end of the day, I must be true to myself like my sister Sylvia shared with me in Kallang. Its only when I am true to myself then I can see myself moving towards where I want to be. Yesterday afternoon as I was on my way back home from work, I encountered a disabled man in his wheelchair, waiting to board the train. As the train arrived, he pushed himself in with his feet. He was not able to move any other part of the body accept his two feet. Upon boarding, my two hands landed up on his wheelchair, helping him to make some adjustment. I was in teary eyes. My emotion raise not because I was sad for him, but because I was enlightened by his action. I felt his will to live on in life despite how handicap he is. He demonstrates courage and of cos 'what you think of me is non of my business' attitude. I was very strongly motivated and grateful. A realization was awaken! He is TRUE TO HIMSELF!!! Thank you Sir. I wish you Happiness and Success!

As I am tying, the music at the background is playing ' heal the world'. I can feel so much love and happiness within now. Soo so much....my goose bump is developing now....

5 comments:

@del said...

Yo bro! Thank you for those nice words!! I'm flying oledi lah...hehe...

Share with you one freaky thing...As I was reading your blog, "Heal The World" is playing from my laptop too!!

And when I read that part of your blog, you should know what's the exclaiming word that shot out from my mouth. Haha...

Anonymous said...

Sis, WTF!!! Indeed very freaky! You are most welcome and I meant from heart! Fly higher then but must come back, dun fly and disappear! Hugs...

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Joe Lee said...

Bro, thanks so much for the sharing, and thank you for the commitment to support me.

I am happy for your clarity now. So clear, so certain, so powerful.

Anonymous said...

Brother Joe, I am the genie in the diary and anything that I write in it will come true : ) My commitment to you and the gang is part of my life and I will continue this life, next life, next next life, next next next....till eternity! Love you All!