Thursday, June 21, 2007

Oceans' 3 Gym-ing

Oceans' 3 met up today for a one hour power up gym session. After tonight workout, I believe Kok Leong 's chest and my chest has grow 0.5 inch (Sylvia, you can check it out with your hubby heehee...). Joe's shoulder was swelling up and for a moment he looked like incredible hulk! Manz...after each of our individual muscle part training, we did the final biceps curls together. Wow... you should see our eyes, it looks as if its gonna to pop out any moment. We squeeze and squeeze, pump and pump and kept 'wacking' till our arms dropped dead. Brothers, finally we did it!!! We really felt empowered and satifised when we walked out the gym. Kok Leong, I must acknowledge you for your great effort in training. Though this is your second time, I strongly believe you will look really great in shape if you train constantly. Keep up the good work bro! Joe, though you may not look as big, but I can see the pertruding muscles of yours shaping up clearly. Slowly but surely I can see the real incredible hulk growing. : ) All the way bro! As for myself, I must learn to balance my cardio and weights session. At the end of the day its all about fitness and keeping myself in good shape. I will continue to strive hard towards the dream body on my dream board. Jia You!!!

Oceans'3, thank you for today. I really enjoyed myself alot and lets strive towards success. See you soon brothers.

1 comment:

Joe Lee said...

I love the workout. Always go gym alone can be quite boring.

Now have company, feels great.