Saturday, June 2, 2007

Retreat at Malaysia

Good morning everyone! Welcome me back! I was away to Malaysia for 3 days. Purpose - HOLIDAY! It was the best Malaysia Trip I have ever had. Most of my travel to Malaysia is for education purposes, never experience much of the holiday mood unlike this round, I enjoyed to the fullest! The group consist of me, Lynn, Sinyan, Sylvia and Kok Leong. We the Fantastic 5 fought our way down from places to places(actually restaurant to restaurant) with KL's 'Little red car'. Hey his car may be small but when it DRIFFFFT......it demonstrates the essence of 'Fast and Furious 3 - Tokyo Drift'. Really fun right ladies! Great teamwork bro :) !

Day one - 'Eye on Malaysia'.

Just like 'Sinngapore Flyer' but a little smaller. And do not misjudge the size of this ferris wheel. May look smaller but when you are up there, you will shrink! Its so high and you literally demonstrate the 'essence of fear' unconsciously - WOW! The best part in the cabin is this- 5 of us were put together in this little cabin and we have so much fun snapping pictures of one another. We tremble the whole cabin, swopping place left, right, center to capture the magnificent view of every angle(imagine the little space we had). And the flashes keep flicking like a mini 'thunder' within our space. I reckon we were the noisest and more 'shakable' group up there! Other cabins were like wondering what were we doing? After a few rounds of phototaking, we decided that we should just enjoyed the view and not forgetting our purpose for being up there.The ferris wheel went about 6 rounds and does stopped right up at the peak of the height for couple of minutes (will upload the picture once its ready) for sight seeing. Its really a magnificent and unforgettable experience. The night went off with indulgence of food and fun.

Day 2 - Cherating Beach

Setting off at 8.30am which took us 4 hours to arrive the destination. Long and fun ride. We dance, sing and play in the car through out the journey. Never have so much fun before in a car especially when you have 3 little girls behind...manz....can drive you nuts! But then when they settled down and sleep, they drove us nuts too. WHY? Too quiet and no much energy flowing. Kok Leong and I were so sleepy and dare not sleep wor! Of COS : ) For the women s' safety comes our responsibility...hehe....

Finally we were LOST! Haha...what a navigator I was and I take reposibility for that ok Ladies : ) We stopped by and ask a shop lady by the road for direction. We actually over shot and took a U-turn back. Still the journey lasted 30 mins as its deep right in. Finally we arrived at Hotel 'Impiana'. Beautiful resort! The room is huge and like those olden days of bed where they have net surrounded(if we choose to) and the furniture were teak wood. WoW! Settling down and out for lunch. We had our meal at this restaurant called 'Unforgettable Seafood'. Its really unforgettable - Firstly, the food took quite a long time to arrive considering we are the 3rd group of customers only as the 1st two groups were already finishing their meals. Secondly, the drink accidentally spill onto SinYan's clothes and bag that leaves a lasting moment. Thirdly, the food arrived and its REALLY REALLY REALLY GREAT food. The Asam fish, 'Druken'chicken and the Stuffed crabs were super duper delicious. We enjoyed to the max. Lastly the meal comes up to only S$7 each. With such abundance of food, we really enjoyed the value of it. They truly stick to their integrity and demonstration of 'Unforgettable Seafood' cos we cannot forget the process of this meal from the start to the end! Truly Unforgettable!!

We had a short nap and proceed to the beach. With great people comes great weather(haha...like spiderman phase)! Sunny, bright and fresh! We took many photos, posing every different kind of facial gesture and patterns. I never had so much fun capturing the happy moments of you ladies and brother. Thank you all for allowing me to practise my photographing skill : ) We laid by the beach communcating funs and laughter with one another. The best part I felt was when we were laying flat on the shore, totally immerse with the nature, the sea and our sight was only the big sky. At that moment I wished the time will freeze and stay put. I never felt so blissful and light for a long time. Thank you Mother Nature!

This part is funny. After we sat up, our hair were stuffed with sands! And Sylvia start laying blame 'Whose idea ar, to lie here?' We all started laughing! We had a washing hair session by the sea and the only lack is a bottle of shampoo that will complete the whole process. So much laughter and happiness. Then comes dinner we had Chinese food again and as usual -Superb food! I realized in Malaysia even you randomly pick a resaturant,the food turns out to be the best out of that town. Basically whatever you are eating, there is some greatness in that food. Amazing!

Day 3 - Farewell

Well everything has to come to an end so that we can welcome a greater future. We bid farewell to Cherating and drove our way back to KL. This trip is really fun and I must say because of this great company of friends that summed up the total happiness within us. Thank you.

Brother Kok Leong - You are truly a amazing man with a big heart. You have never failed to take care of us as a host in KL. Your kindness is limitless and I want to thank you for all that you have done. I am truly grateful to have you as my dear buddy. Thank you brother!

Sylvia - You are a fantastic organiser. Your C-ness is clear and detailed. I am so bless to have this wonderful trip organised by you without having to put in much planning. Thank you for your patience and effort. I appreciated your doing-ness. Thank you Sister!!!

SinYan - Your presence makes a different! Your energy keeps the group going and its so contagious. So much fun to have you around. Thank you for being you. You are simply the best! : )

Lynn- My dearest sister. You ar...very....very....very....FUNNY! Super duper cute! Although I always disturb you, we know this is 'our' fun and that keeps us going as who we are as brother and sister. I really enjoyed myself with you around. Reminds me of the days in Aussie...Thanks sis. I love you.

Lastly to Joe, Jean, Andi, Lilian, Joseph, Adelene and Vasu. I did not forget you guys and gals even though we were enjoying ourselves so much. I constantly always have you in my heart and I look forward to the next holiday with everyone of the SCG members.

To the SCGs, together we stand and lets value add to the world. I Love You All!

No comments: