Friday, June 22, 2007

Money and You Revisit

Today is my first M&Y revisit. This is very interesting because it allows me to get in depth with what I have learned in M&Y outside M&Y environment. Today's flipchart is 'Orbit in Love'. Its very interesting to learn about this flipchart in a different manner other than M&Y term. 'Listening' from Masters is a skill which one has to be very present in it. Today I went with a open-mind, so open that I actually did not speak a single word during the discussion. I really enjoyed listening except some people, infact only one lah and that one I think you all(SCG) who is reading my blog know who I am talking about : ) hmm..... I think Tai-Chi is interesting(heehee...)

Joo Hock is a very knowledgable man. I have heard about him umpteen times and today finally get to see him in person and shook his hand. Its like shaking 'Singapore version Bucky's hand' wor, so honored! He shared and narrowed down his knowledge to simpler form, allowing everyone especially the first-timer to understand what his communiation is all about. I can see wisdom in him as he developed over the decade from his devotion to Bucky's philosophy. I respect him for his devotion and passion. A great man with intellgence.

The session ended well with WIFLS and I can see everyone enjoyed the session. I will attempt again to attend the next M&Y revisit. Hopefully this round I can communicate more with the Masters of the Universe. Thank you for today.

No comments: