Thursday, June 21, 2007

Feeling PEAK again!

Having my workout laterally perks my performance. I felt 100% again. I am fully recovered from my back ache and sickness. I am really blessed and lucky. I dun know why suddenly I felt a rush of confidence that lift me up again. In my work, although I have major challenges, I felt its not the end of the world. Like Kok Leong shared earlier when we were in the train, employee can be a great thing as well because after work, we can use our time for some other source of means to fulfill our goals or dreams or even business which I want to set up without worrying about no income because as we are focusing on our stuffs, monthly salary is still coming in, therefore NO WORRIES : ) WOW, that was one of the distinction that I brought home today. See I told you, Kok Leong is really different in looking things at a different angle. Thanks Bro! With that, I am somehow motivated to work again : ).

SinYan as well. She had shared wiith me her working experiences in her ex-company and how she has evolved. Her legendary work has last such a great impression that now the lady boss still employ her part time to run her business and yet at the same time she is focusing on her angelz wedding. Wow...what great example it is to inspire me. I am really really so bless!!! Thank you my friends for being there for me to share so much. I am grateful and I promise your sharings will not go to waste. I will practise it! : ) Thank you all!

Lastly to myself Dennis - Remember this. Whenever you are down or upset, think of someone who do not even has the opportunity to feel that way because either they are gone or physically/mentalyy ill. Be grateful for every emotion that comes along, acknowledge and learn from M&Y, WHOOSH OFF! Move forward and listen to the song 'Hero'. It will help you!!! Family and SCG has done so much for you, dun you think its time you do something to yourself and help others too? You are so love and bless and please share this happiness with others and the less fortunate so that they can be happy too. Be grateful and move towards Success. You can realize your Grand Dream Goals because you BELIEVE in yourself. Have FAITH and the Universe will back you up! Keep it up Dennis : ) I CAN DO IT!!!

2 comments:

Joe Lee said...

Bro, jia you! Glad that you get your energy up again.

Now got to maintain it, keep it there.

Anonymous said...

Bro Joe, thank you for your support. I will maintain it!:)