Friday, June 8, 2007

Perth

In less than 7 hours, I will on the plane to Perth. No so much excitment maybe because its a different group of people I am going with. Nevertheless I will not judge and doubt and just go with the flow. I will enjoy to the MAX and enjoy the scenery and weather. Highest temperature should be 20 degree and lowest below 10. Shoik!!!

And on the other side of the world, part of SCGs are going sentosa!!! How can man! Bro Joe bless with 4 angels beauties in bikni swim wear running around the beach. I think I also not too bad la, considering 'Ang Mo' ladies in beach wear too at the beach.

I will miss you guys and gals again and I will be back next Wednesday. Keep in touch and next week we will celebrate my birthday together! Darn look forward!!!

1 comment:

Lynn said...

I miss you bros. Takes takes!